Articulate Storyline 3.18.28642.0 Free Download
Articulate Storyline 3 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of Articulate Storyline for Windows 32 bit 64 bit PC.
Articulate Storyline Overview
Articulate Storyline 3 is the easiest way to create interactive courses and content. Build highly interactive online and mobile courses with Articulate Storyline, the only eLearning authoring software that grows with you. It’s simple enough for beginners, powerful enough for experts.
Features of Articulate Storyline 3 Full Download
Intuitive user interface
• What learning curve? We designed Storyline from the ground up to simplify your life. It’s so intuitive and easy to use that you can get started right away—no training required. If you’ve used PowerPoint, you’ll feel right at home.
• Build your slides from scratch or start from a template. You can even use templates with interactivity common to e-learning courses that are already built in. Easily customize a template to make it all your own. Don’t see what you want? Ungrateful. Free interactive slides and course templates are posted to E-Learning Heroes all the time. Simply download and then access your new templates from Articulate Storyline 3.
• Connect more fully with learners using signs in your course. It’s easy to add up to 47,500 combinations of illustrated and photographic characters, expressions and poses—no need to hunt for art online. With just a few clicks, you can insert characters, then change their poses and expressions. Expand your character library with additional Articulated character packs.
• Dramatically simplify how you create interaction with slide layers, the innovative new way to build multiple interactions on a single slide. Slide layers allow you to quickly and easily overlay objects, and trigger layers to appear when students take certain actions. No more duplicating and managing multiple slides. With slide layers, you create, edit, and manage multiple interactions on one slide—so you can write courses faster than ever.
• Build interactivity by choosing from a menu of easy-to-understand actions, such as “jump to slide” or “show layer.” Then, specify when you want the action to occur, such as when a user clicks on a certain object. Combine triggers to create increasingly complex interactions.
• Make the objects feel alive, setting them up to react to a learner’s actions. Set a button to change color after it is visited, or change the expression of a character when the student clicks the wrong item. The possibilities are endless.
• Add intelligence to your course using variables. Present dynamic content based on learner activity and other conditions you define. Remember learner inputs or assessment results—and use the information later in your course if it meets your criteria. For example, if students’ answers are not appropriate, present additional slides at the end of the course to help them master the material.
taking a quiz
• Articulate Storyline 3 combines the simplicity of form-based authoring with the flexibility of slide-based editing. The result: it’s easier than ever to create 20 different types of questions. In addition, with free-form question types, you can build a question using any objects on a slide. Advanced users can take advantage of additional simple but powerful quiz tools, including question matching, randomization, and the ability to score a learner’s progress at multiple points in the course.
• Record your screen once and Storyline automatically segments your activity into multiple step-by-step tutorials. If you make a mistake, you can edit the recording whenever and however you want—no need to re-record. Let students watch how to do a task in preview mode, try the task in trial mode, and test their mastery of the task in trial mode.
• Set up your screen recording quickly and easily. Articulate Storyline 3 processes video after capturing it, so you can make edits without affecting the original video file. If you want to change the keyframes, no problem. Use the video editor to adjust them—without re-recording your screen.
HTML5, Flash and Mobile Devices
• Now you can get courses to students wherever they are. Build your course once, then publish it with one click to multiple formats so learners can interact with it on their iPads, desktops, laptops and more. Storyline publishes to Flash, which is supported by a vast majority of personal computers, and to Articulate Mobile Player, a native iOS application that optimizes courses for iPads. Storyline also publishes to HTML5, an increasingly popular format for delivering content with rich multimedia and interactivity.
You can also download Shotcut video editor
Title: Articulate Storyline v3.18.28642.0
Developer: Articulate Global
OS: Windows- Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
– Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)- Liberation History
Download Storyline Full for Windows
Articulated Storyline 3.18.28642.0 | File Size: 505 MB
UsersDrive | Upload | Direct