BlueStacks 5 App Player is available as a free download from our software library.
Download from BlueStacks 5 App Player
BlueStacks is an easy-to-use yet powerful software solution designed for run Android apps right on your Windows machinewith the help of a Google account.
Simple to manipulate GUI
- Having a very efficient emulation engine, BlueStacks 5 impresses thanks to its user-friendly approach, making everything easy as pie for all types of users, whether they are beginners or with a little more computer knowledge. It looks exactly like the mobile platform, with all the appropriate buttons incorporated into the main window.
- Once installed, you need to enter your existing Google account or create a new one so that you can gain access to the Play Store.
Access, download and manage applications easily
- It is possible to download all the games and applications available on Android from the Play Store and also play them easily. You can surf the Internet with the help of a built-in web browser, and also check your Twitter and Facebook account.
- The application is available in full-screen mode, while you can also minimize it with just a click of the button. As said above, the back, home and recent buttons are available, and help you easily browse all the options offered easily, and all installed items will create shortcuts on the Start screen (on Windows 8 and 8.1).
Change parameters and share items
- Load times are very good and the program runs with absolutely no errors. Most of the games, galleries, and apps can be controlled with a mouse, just like you would on your typical touchscreen cell phone.
- Apart from that, you can share an item on Facebook and Twitter very easily, see the time in a corner, enable or disable notifications and access the settings panel. The latter is quite familiar, seeing that its design is almost identical to the Android, and allows you to manage sound, apps and contacts, as well as set date and time, change keyboard options and language.
Sync phone and computer, and import files
- Another feature worth mentioning is the so-called Cloud Connect, a separate tool designed to allow users to automatically synchronize their apps, updates, photos and SMS from your Android phone to the computer.
- In turn, you can also import items from your computer’s hard drive at the click of a button, using the built-in file browser.
Action and conclusion
- This tool works on all Windows versions out there, without straining the computer’s performance. The response time is good and the interface is intuitive and familiar enough for those who already have an Android phone.
- Overall, BlueStacks is an effective software that brings the flavor of Android apps on your PC.
Features of BlueStacks 5 Latest Version
- Camera Integration
- Developer Test Support
- Windows-Native Graphics Support
- Multi-Touch Support
- Integrated Sensors
- Runs x86-based Apps
- Runs ARM-based Apps
- Move files between Windows + Android
- Microphone Integration
- Mouse + Keyboard integration
- Mobile/Desktop Sync
- Double-click APK Open from Desktop
- Android-on-TV Capability
- Full Product/IMEI Location
- This emulator supports Android 4.0.4 and older versions.
- BlueStacks needs about 1GB of RAM to start, otherwise you risk “infinite loading”.
- To run games in 3D it is necessary to support virtualization technology, Intel VT-x or AMD-V.
You can also configure offline from Nox App Player
Title: BlueStacks v220.127.116.115
OS: Windows* What’s new!
Download BlueStacks Android Emulator for PC
BlueStacks 18.104.22.1685 | 32 bits | File Size: 487 MB
SendCM | Home Site
BlueStacks 22.214.171.1245 | 64 bits | File Size: 1.63 GB
SendCM | Home Site