Firewall App Blocker (Fab) is free to download from our software library. In Windows, you can use Windows Firewall to block or unblock certain applications, but it doesn’t offer an easy-to-use interface for its advanced features. If you want to block an application from accessing the internet, you must follow the following steps.
Features of Firewall App Blocker
- Click on the Windows Start Menu and open Control Panel
- Select System and Security
- Then in the Firewall section, you select “Allow a program through the Windows Firewall”
- If the app you want to block or unlock is not listed, you need to click “Allow another app” to add it. Select the application in the list and select “Add”. Otherwise you have to then browse the hard drive to find it, and so on. This seems complicated to the average user.
- Firewall App Blocker makes the process easy! Simply drag and drop the application you want to block into the FAB window, or browse the hard drive to find it. That’s it!
You can also download Ashampoo Burning Studio 2020 Latest
Title: Firewall App Blocker (Fab) v1.9
OS: Windows[FIXED] – If you change GUI language, the box Enable WhiteList disappears
[FIXED] – Small error in command promise
[FIXED] – Entries cannot be sorted so that the most recently added are at the top
[ADDED] – Partial language support for “File -> Netsh Commands”
Download Firewall App Blocker Tool for PC
Firewall App Blocker (Fab) 1.9 | File Size: 1 MB
Zippyshare | Home Site