How to screen mirror iphone to tv?
Stream videos from your iPhone or iPad to your TV or Mac
Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV, AirPlay-enabled smart TV, or Mac. Find the video you want to stream.
Tap AirPlay. Some apps may require you to tap another button first. 1 For example, in the Photos app, tap Share, then tap AirPlay.
Select your TV or Mac from the list.
To stop streaming, tap AirPlay in the app you’re streaming from, then tap your iPhone or iPad in the list
When videos are automatically streamed to AirPlay devices
Your device may automatically stream videos to your frequently used Apple TV, AirPlay-enabled Smart TV, or Mac. If you open the Video app and see in the upper left corner, your AirPlay device is already selected.
To use AirPlay on another device, tap , then tap the other device. Or tap it again to stop streaming with AirPlay.
Mirror your iPhone or iPad to a TV or Mac
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV, AirPlay-compatible smart TV, or Mac.2
- Open Control Center:
- On iPhone X or later or iPad with iPadOS 13 or later: Swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On iPhone 8 or earlier or iOS 11 or earlier: Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
- Tap Screen Mirroring .
- Select your TV or Mac from the list.
- If an AirPlay passcode appears on your TV screen or Mac, enter the passcode on your iPhone or iPad.
To stop mirroring your iPhone or iPad, open Control Center, tap Screen Mirroring, then tap Stop Mirroring. Or press the Menu button on your Apple TV Remote.