Password Repository 16 is a powerful and very friendly password manager that helps organize all your passwords – but also, for example, information from your credit cards or software licenses. The software provides security for your passwords – in three aspects: It keeps your passwords safe, guarantees you safe use of data and helps you to have safe passwords. However, “Password Depository” does not only guarantee security: It also stands for convenient use, high personalization, marked flexibility in interaction with other devices and, last but not least, extreme functional versatility. You can also download KeePass Password Safe
From now on you will only have to remember one single password – the password you use to open Password Depot. Your passwords are protected against external access to the best degree due to double encryption with AES (Rijndael 256).
You can not only save your passwords locally, but also on a USB device, mobile phone, on the web or on an FTP server. With Password Depot Server you can manage password files on the network to use them together in a team.
Password Depot is very easy to use and saves you a lot of work. You can configure Password Depot 15 individually and in this way adapt it exactly to your needs. Password Depot is able to work together with a range of other applications, flexibly and seamlessly.
Features of Password Depot 16 Full Download
Secure Password Storage:
- Best possible encryption. In Password Depot, your information is encrypted not only once but actually twice, thanks to the AES or Rijndael 256 algorithm. In the United States, this algorithm is approved for top secret state documents!
- Double protection. You can secure your password files twice. At first, you choose a master password that must be entered to be able to open the file. Additionally, you can choose to protect your data with a key file that must be uploaded to open the file.
- Protection against brute force attacks. After each time the master password is entered incorrectly, the program is locked for three seconds. This makes attacks that rely on the pure testing of potential passwords – so-called “brute-force attacks” – almost impossible.
- Lock function. This feature locks your program and thereby denies unauthorized access to your passwords. The lock conditions are determined by yourself, for example every time the program has not been used for a certain time.
- Backup copies. Password Depot generates backup copies of your password files. The backups can be stored optionally in FTP servers on the Internet (also via SFTP) or on external hard drives. You can individually define the time interval between the creation of the backup copies.
Safe Use of Data:
- Protection against keylogging. All password fields within the program are internally protected against different types of interception of keys (Logging). This disables that your sensible data entries can be spied on.
- Traceless Memory. When handling your passwords, Password Depot 14 leaves no traces in your computer’s working memory. Therefore, even a hacker sitting right at your computer and searching through its memory dumps cannot find any passwords.
- Clipboard protection: Password Vault automatically detects any active clipboard viewers and masks its changes to the keyboard; after performing autocomplete, all sensitive data is automatically deleted from the clipboard.
- Virtual keyboard. The ultimate protection against keylogging. With this tool you can enter your master password or other confidential information without even touching the keyboard. Password Depot does not simulate keystrokes, but uses an internal cache, so they can neither be intercepted by software- nor hardware-based.
- Fake mouse cursors. By typing on the program’s virtual keyboard, you can also set the program to display multiple fake mouse cursors instead of your usual single cursor. This also makes it impossible to distinguish your keyboard activities.
- Unbreakable passwords. The integrated Password Generator creates almost unbreakable passwords for you. This way, in the future, you will no longer have to use passwords like “cute”, a password that can be cracked in minutes.
- Verified password quality. Let Password Depot check the quality and security of your passwords! Intelligent algorithms will go through your passwords and warn you against “weak” passwords, which you can later replace with the help of the Password Generator.
- Password policies. You can define basic security requirements that all passwords are added or modified. For example, you can specify the minimum length of the passwords and the characters contained in it.
- Safety warnings. Password Depot contains a list of warnings that always keep an eye on the security of your passwords. For example, the program warns you if you are using the insecure FTP protocol and in this case advises you to use SFTP instead.
- Protection against dictionary attacks. An important warning presented in Password Depot is the notification if you use insecure passwords. These are passwords that are frequently used, therefore appear in hacker dictionaries and are easy to crack.
- Warning against password expiration. You can set Password Depot to warn you before your passwords expire, for example before your credit card expires. This ensures that your password data always remains up to date and valid.
- User-friendly interface. Password Depot’s user interface is similar to that of Windows Explorer. This allows you to efficiently navigate through your password lists and quickly find any password you happen to be looking for.
- Autocomplete. If you wish, Password Depot automatically fills your password data into websites opened in the common browsers. This function works through internal configuration on the one hand, and through so-called browsers on the other.
- Automatic recognition. You can configure the program to automatically recognize which password information corresponds to the website you called, and then pre-select this password entry for you – and also, if you wish, to finally automatically fill this information into the website.
- Top bar. The form of the program can be reduced to a narrow bar, the position of which can be individually determined: either freely movable or stuck to the edge of the screen (Application Desktop Toolbar). In this way, the software is always at your hand without disturbing you.
- Direct opening of websites. URLs belonging to password entries stored in Password Depot can be opened directly from within the program. This saves you the trouble of having to manually copy websites and then paste them into your browser.
- Using a mouse click. Using your password information can be done very easily with simple clicks with your mouse cursor. With one mouse click, you can copy data to the clipboard and even drag it directly into the site’s target field.
- Hotkeys. Password Depot has keyboard shortcuts for frequently used commands in Windows (“Hotkeys”). With these keys, you can easily turn the Password Depot format into a top bar or call it in the foreground when minimized to the system tray.
- Trash can Password Depot has a recycler that stores deleted password data and enables their restoration. In this way, data that you may have accidentally deleted, for example, is still not irretrievably lost.
- Server module. Password Depot has a separate server model enabling multiple users to access the same passwords at the same time. The access to the password files can work either through a local network or through the Internet.
- USB memory stick. You can copy both your password files and the Password Depot program itself onto a USB stick. This way, you can take the files and the software with you wherever you go, always having them ready to use.
- Cloud devices. Password Depot supports online services, including GoogleDrive, Microsoft SkyDrive and Dropbox. In this way, Password Depot allows you to quickly and easily enter the Cloud!
- Password files on the Web. You can optionally deposit your encrypted password files on the Internet. This way, you can always access your passwords, no matter where you are! To access, you can use the HTTP, HTTPS, FTP or SFTP protocols as needed
- SO much support. Password Depot supports the entry and management of TAN numbers. In this way, it facilitates the life of all those users who are related to online banking, safely storing their sensible banking data.
- URL placeholders. When entering URLs into Password Depot, you can replace any number of characters with wildcards, namely an asterisk
Title: AceBIT Password Depot v17.0.0
Language: MultilingualOS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
* View Change Log
Download AceBIT Password Depot Full for PC
Password Repository 17.0.0 | 32/64 bits | File Size: 74 MB