Mailbox 7 for Windows is a powerful application that aims to provide you with all the tools to keep in touch with your friends and business partners. It can handle multiple email accounts and allows you to subscribe to RSS feeds to read the latest news.
Well organized and quite familiar interface
- The program is based on the popular Mozilla Thunderbird email client and its interface presents the popular accounts, folders and messages for easy access. The message window allows you to see the content of the current email, which can also be opened in a new tab.
Set up your account and group or tag messages
- Setting up the email accounts only allows the user to enter the email address and the password. The wizard automatically looks up the server settings in the database and fills in the rest of the details if they are available, which allows Gmail or Yahoo! users add a new account in a matter of seconds.
- The Gmail integration allows you to organize your messages with tags and navigate through the messages using native Gmail shortcuts. You can also use the conversation view to group the messages when you need to follow a certain discussion.
Browse attachments, subscribe to RSS feeds and filter news
- With the email index function the program helps you browse the email attachments and images related to the messages from a folder. You just need to switch to the attachments, select the files and save them to your computer.
- You can also use the application to subscribe to RSS feeds or to import your subscriptions from other programs such as Thunderbird. Like the email messages, the news articles can be filtered using advanced rules to display the items you need to read.
- In our tests, the program had little effect on the performance of the computer even though it uses a significant part of the system memory.
- Overall, Inbox is a useful email management tool that integrates several features of Gmail and can be further enhanced by adding extensions. However, if you are not an exclusive Gmail user, you will surely find other solutions.
Features of Postbox 7 Full Download
Powerful Message Search:
Mailbox 7 makes it easy to search for almost anything across all your email accounts. Use the Search panel to quickly search by message criteria, or for the power user, use search operators like “from: Mary” or “subject: holiday” directly in the search box. Mailbox even understands search terms such as “after last Monday” or “before June 2008.” And if you want to find a specific word or phrase, there’s a Text Preview mode that helps you find exactly what you’re looking for.
Use Inbox’s Search tabs to instantly find attachments, images, links and contacts – without having to dig through messages to find what you need. The Action Bar at the bottom of each search tab lets you do useful things from your searches, like create a new message from a document you’ve found.
Write a Sidebar:
Get quick access to your email content when you need it most – when writing messages. A useful Compose Sidebar lets you find attachments, images, and links right in a new message window, making it easy to do things like send back project documents or upload company party photos. No more saving to the desktop, moving windows or other tedious actions that take up valuable time.
Mailbox 7 looks for interesting content within each message, then highlights what it finds in the Inspector Pane. It’s like a discovery engine built right into email. And if you’re viewing an entire conversation, Mailbox summarizes everything that’s been shared so far — all in one place.
The inline Contact Panel provides quick access to address book data and a palette of useful searches and actions. Use the Contact Panel to send an email, dial a phone number, start an IM chat, or search for an address. You can even search for recent messages, attachments, images or links from any contact, at any time.
Simplified Folder Views:
Mailbox Software lets you trim down your account and folders in ways that reduce clutter and simplify your life. When you select an account, only the most relevant folders are displayed, which helps minimize distractions from activity in other accounts. And because the location of your shared folders is always saved, it makes it easy to switch from one inbox to another.
Tabbed Mail Browsing:
Like a web browser, Postbox for PC lets you view your message content in tabs – enabling you to create an efficient workspace for whatever you’re working on. Open almost anything in a tab, including messages, folders, searches, or content like attachments and images. You can quickly switch between tabs, or even rearrange tabs to customize your view.
You can also download CheckMail PC Software
Title: Mailbox v7.0.59
Developer: Postbox, Inc.
– Windows 7, 8 and 10
– Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
– 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
– 100 MB hard drive space for application files (excluding local message data)
– Mailbox works in 32-bit mode on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows* View Change Log
Download Postbox Full for PC
Mailbox for Windows 7.0.59 | File Size: 46 MB
UsersDrive | Upload | Direct
Portable Mailbox for Windows 7.0.53 | File Size: 54 MB
UsersDrive | Upload | Direct