Soundop Audio Editor is a comprehensive audio editor for Windows that works seamlessly with audio editing and multi-track mixing in one application. Both audio editing and multi-track mixing have a self-contained workspace clearly organized for each task. You can process the audio source of a multi-track project at full power without leaving the application. The overall process of audio production can be done in Soundop Audio Editor intuitively and efficiently.
Soundop provides powerful functionality with a small package size. It is quick to download, install and run the application. Soundop’s design and implementation are fully optimized, so less CPU and memory are consumed for resource-intensive tasks, and you can have the full potential of your system.
With its comprehensive set of functions, intuitive workspace and reliable performance, Soundop will be the ideal tool for your creative audio writing.
Features of Soundop Audio Editor Full Download
- Support ASIO devices for low latency playback and recording.
- Record audio up to 24-bit precision and 192 kHz.
- Load audio data from most audio and video formats.
- Load audio data from a CD track.
- Save audio to major audio formats including MP2, MP3, WAV, WAV64, AIFF, AU, OGG, FLAC, APE, WMA and raw PCM files.
- Edit ID3 tag, vorbis comment, RIFF, AIFF and other metadata for corresponding audio formats.
- Edit ACID loops for music loops.
- Copy, cut, paste, delete, cut and mix paste audio data with exemplary accuracy.
- Edit sound spectrum in selected region.
- Remove background noise from recordings with a noise reduction tool.
- Process audio with amplify, fade-in, fade-out, gain wrap, normalize, invert, reverse, time-stretch and pitch-shift tools.
- Adjust time selection according to zero crossing of waveform.
- Apply an effects chain to an audio selection with an FX Rack panel.
- Smooth edit borders with crossfade automatically.
- Recording from multiple input devices to audio tracks simultaneously.
- Precisely control record position with force-in, trunk and loop record.
- Add an unlimited number of audio and bus tracks.
- Professional mixing engine with 32-bit precision.
- Add multiple sending streams from a track to bus tracks.
- Set track output to sound effects side input.
- Drag and drop an audio source to add audio clips.
- Copy, cut, paste, delete, resize audio clips and delete audio clips over time.
- Loop an audio source to unlimited length in an audio clip.
- Adjust fade-in, fade-out and transparency of audio clips.
- Crossfade overlapping audio clips automatically.
- Time-stretching and pitch-shifting audio clips in real time.
- Add sound effects with an FX rack for tracks and audio clips.
- Record and edit automation curve for tracks and audio clips with exemplary accuracy.
- Add multiple automation tracks for tracks and audio clips and manage multiple wraps in each track.
- Display multiple effects panels to instantly control and adjust multiple sound effects.
- Premium built-in effects including EQ, compressor, limiter, reverb, chorus, flanger, phaser, delay, echo and more.
- Support VST and VST3 effects plug-ins with optimization to access abundant third-party effects.
- Apply effects with built-in effects presets and effects chains. Add custom effect presets and effect chains for favorite settings.
- Switch between different sound effect presets with one click in the preset list.
- Automate the passing of sound effects with parametric wrapping.
Ease of Use
- Customize workspace with functional panels.
- Set keyboard shortcuts to speed up operations.
- List all recent audio files and projects in Start panel and open them with one click.
- Manage all track properties in Track panel.
- Edit audio clip properties in Clip panel with precision.
- Manage audio clip automation curves with Clip Automation panel.
- Monitor and adjust settings for all tracks in Mixer panel.
- Manage audio sources of a multi-track project clearly and conveniently with Files panel.
- Add markers for positions and ranges, list all markers in Markers panel and navigate easily to saved locations.
- Group metadata into tabs in Metadata panel by metadata formats and display native metadata for selected audio format.
- Use History panel to undo/redo operations to a specific edit point with one click.
- Organize effects and effect chains clearly into a tree in Effects panel and use drag and drop to add effects.
- Use a Browser panel to navigate audio sources and add shortcuts for favorite locations.
You can also download WinRAR Stable 2022
Title: Soundop Audio Editor v184.108.40.206
OS: Windows• Windows MME or ASIO compatible sound card.
• Windows 11, 10, 8, 7.- Liberation History
Download Soundop Audio Editor for PC
Soundop Audio Editor 220.127.116.11 | 32/64 bits | File Size: 31 MB
UsersDrive | Upload | Direct
Portable Soundop Audio Editor 18.104.22.168 | 32/64 bits | File Size: 29 MB
UsersDrive | Upload | Direct