Veritas Backup Exec is available as a free download from our software library. It’s not just a backup. It is a more powerful, flexible, reliable business. Data protection that goes beyond backup and recovery. Veritas Backup Exec helps you migrate to the cloud, gives you instant protection for Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016, and enables time, cost and resource savings across your entire infrastructure. This means you can focus on what matters most: your business.
Features of Veritas Backup Exec Full Download
Backup and recovery you can trust
Veritas understands that data is critical to your business. Without access to it, productivity declines, customers are left, or – worse yet – permanently lost. With Backup Exec you can be sure that the experience and expertise of delivering the market-leading mid-market backup and recovery product for more than 30 years results in a solution that is trusted by more than two million organizations in more than two hundred countries across the world
IT professionals trust Backup Exec because:
- Simple licensing, management and updating means less time spent “doing” a backup
- Committing to new platform support within 60 days helps take advantage of the latest technologies
- Users have made more than 800 million backups and more than 7 million restores
Protect Your Microsoft Cloud with Confidence
A 2016 survey conducted by Spiceworks revealed that in the next three years, 78% of organizations will use public cloud. Microsoft’s cloud-ready operating system requires cloud-ready backup to protect every byte, regardless of where it is: virtual, physical or cloud. With powerful and flexible capabilities, Backup Exec 16 accompanies you on your journey to the cloud.
Backup Exec provides immediate support:
- Microsoft Cloud Operating System – Windows Server 2016, Hyper-V 2016 and Azure
- Data protection options for D2C, D2D2C and C2C
- Direct access to hot and cool Azure storage tiers
Leverage powerful and flexible protection in a single, unified interface that is trusted around the world to secure and manage virtual, physical and cloud platforms. Whether you’re deploying the latest Windows operating system and hypervisor or migrating to Microsoft Azure, Backup Exec is the logical choice.
Reserve to the future: Spiceworks report
With more choices than ever about where to store and protect data, almost all organizations today rely on a mix of technology infrastructures.
Together with Spiceworks, Veritas surveyed more than 900 IT professionals about data protection trends across virtual, physical and cloud platforms. Among the findings in the report:
- Backup of data and applications on physical systems still occupies 47% of the market, but not for long.
- About 10% of data will move to cloud-based systems in the next 3 years, but we are not all going the same way.
- Some are moving directly to the cloud, and while others are moving to virtual first.
Title: Veritas Backup Exec 21.4.1200.2536 MultiPlatforms ISO
OS: Windows x64- Liberation History
Download Veritas Backup Exec Full for PC
Veritas Backup Exec 20.4.1188.2217 ISO | 64 bits | File Size: 2.94 GB
UsersDrive | Upload | Uptobox | SendCM | Direct