Virtual Display Manager complements your existing single or multi-monitor system with the convenience of additional virtual displays that can share existing physical displays using existing hardware, along with the ability to call up different monitor configurations at the push of a button.
Many recent studies, including Microsoft Research, show that multi-monitor systems as well as larger monitors can improve user productivity by 10-50%. However, several factors are driving the increase in the use of multiple screens along with large screen displays:
- The cost of purchasing additional equipment (monitors and updated video cards)
- Desktop space needed for additional or large screens
- App compatibility where most apps are not designed to work with larger screen sizes.
- Electricity consumption and therefore additional costs
Features of Virtual Display Manager Full Download
- Works with any number of physical monitors and is configurable for each physical monitor.
- You can split each physical monitor into 16 separate virtual monitors.
- The virtual screens can be the same size or individually scaled according to the user’s requirements, i.e. equally spaced layouts and
asymmetric configurations are supported. This is important when using screens of different sizes and aspect ratios.
- Supports local login and remote connections – Microsoft RDP and Citrix ICA sessions, VNC and Radmin are just a few examples.
- Allows you to switch between local and remote login without losing the configuration and placement of the system window, which does not depend on the number or size of the monitor.
- Provides control over the placement of icons when switching to a different geometry or monitor configuration.
You can also download Joyoshare VidiKit 2022
Title: Virtual Display Manager v18.104.22.168753
OS: Windows- Liberation History
Download Virtual Display Manager for PC
Virtual Display Manager 22.214.171.124753 | File Size: 7 MB
UsersDrive | Upload | Direct