vMix Pro is a professional application that is packed with several video tools designed to help you record video streams from HDMI, HD-SDI or SDI compliant devices, apply various filters and special effects, as well as play video and audio files.
You can also download Macrium Site Manager 2022
Features of vMix Pro Full Download
All your inputs in one place
• Video cameras – 4K, HD and SD capable. Support for DeckLink, Intensity Pro, Webcams and more.
• Video Files – Support for all popular formats including AVI, MP4, H264, MPEG-2, WMV and QuickTime
• DVDs – With menu navigation
• Audio files – MP3 and WAV
• Audio Devices – Mix multiple audio sources such as SoundCards and DeckLink Audio
• Video and Audio PlayLists – Combine multiple video and/or audio files into a single Input
• RTSP, PowerPoint, Photos, Flash, RTMP, Solid Color and more.
Simultaneous Streaming, Recording and Output
• Live stream to your favorite streaming providers including UStream, YouTube and Twitch.
• Live Record in full HD to AVI, MP4, MPEG-2 or WMV
• Output via DeckLink capable cards to professional recording decks and monitors
• Virtual Capture support for streaming to 3rd party software such as Skype, Google Hangout and VLC.
13 Transitional Effects
• Cut, Fade, Zoom, Wipe, Slide, Fly, CrossZoom, FlyRotate, Cube, CubeZoom, Vertical Wipe, Vertical Slide and Merge transitions available with 4 customizable transition buttons for easy access to your favorite effects.
Professional HD production on a modest PC
• vMix is the most efficient live production software on the market thanks to full 3D acceleration.
Create productions with multiple HD sources without breaking the bank or your CPU.
HD Virtual Sets with high quality real-time Chroma
• 4 Built-in Virtual Sets – Or build your own
• Full Motion Zoom – Customizable camera positions preset
• High-quality Chroma – Use with or without virtual sets to suit your production needs
PC and Mac Desktop Sources
• Use screen capture from remote desktops running on your network. Great for PowerPoint and Skype.
• Audio Capture support for Skype and other video conferencing software is available under Windows 7
Built-in Title Templates
• Easily add and edit a Title or Scoreboard from the many built-in templates or build your own using any graphics or Vector editing program.
• Adjust Text, Font Size and Color and Real Time with instant updates.
Video Delay / Instant Replay
• Create a Video Delay input and assign it to any available Camera or Output
• Save multiple Video Clips of notable events to play back later
• Customizable slow playback from 5 to 400%
Built-in Audio Mixer
• Audio Mixer lets you easily keep track of all audio sources and includes the ability to Mute, Follow (Auto Mix) and Delay any source.
• A VU Meter is also included with a peak display to ensure that every input level is broadcast ready.
Live Video Effects
• Color correct, Deinterlace, Sharpen, Zoom, Rotate, Pan and Crop any input in real time.
• All effects are processed in 4:4:4 32bit color space for optimal video quality.
• Combine multiple inputs together using the different “Multi View” presets or adjust the position of each element using the available Zoom, Pan, Rotate and Crop controls.
4 Overlay Channels
• vMix includes 4 Overlay Channels in addition to the Multi View feature. Each roof channel can have its own transition effect, position and boundary.
Touch Screen Web Interface
• Control vMix remotely using the vMix Web Controller on your Surface, iPad, Android or other touchscreen device using the built-in web interface.
• Customizable shortcut buttons can also be created to activate common product scenarios.
Title: vMix Pro v220.127.116.11
OS: Windows* View Change Log
Download vMix Pro for PC
vMix 18.104.22.168 | 64 bits | File Size: 422 MB
UsersDrive | Upload | Direct
vMix 22.214.171.124 | 32/64 bits | File Size: 153 MB
UsersDrive | Upload | Direct